Wedding Photography DVD Slideshows And Software
Showcase Your Best Work With A Cool Slideshow
Even in today's instant, downloadable world, there are still people out there that like and use DVD's. They walk among us! Why would you want to use or buy wedding photography DVD slideshows and software? Well, for me;
Here is an example I use to promote my business using Photodex Pro Show Producer (now called Photopia):
Wedding photography DVD slideshows and software are a definite must for any wedding photographer especially if you get to show them on a high definition TV. There is yet another relatively easy learning curve for you to get to grips with here but it really adds another string to your wedding photography bow!
Wondershare - A DVD Slideshow Builder that makes it easy to create professional-looking DVD movies from your home videos and photos. With its powerful menu designer, you can quickly create your own menu layouts, assemble fully customized photo and video slide shows, and burn your final project as a DVD or VCD.
Share your precious memories with style! The features are as follows:
- 1Fine tune your photos with basic fixes
- 2Add text captions and clipart to your photographs
- 3Add music and narration to your slideshow
- 4Trim your audio
- 5Audio and Video Synchronization
- 6Panning and Zooming
- 7Various quality transition effects
- 8Flexible control with Story-line
- 9Real-time preview support WYSWYG
- 10Multiple video formats export
- 11Support of all popular video formats
- 12Contrast/Brightness adjustment
- 13Erase the original audio track
- 14Set the video Start/End frame
- 15Capture any frame as your slideshow thumbnail
- 16Get creative with Powerful Menu Designer
- 17Burn and Share the love on TV or PC
Wondershare - More info
Photopia - As used in the above demos of mine (I would recommend this excellent software over anything else).
So whatever wedding photography DVD slideshows and software you decide on, make sure you learn this way of presenting your images. I find that they are a great way to showcase my work and earn a few extra pennies at the same time. The clients love them.