Lightroom Now Does Video Better!
Adobe have announced the release of the beta version of Lightroom 4. Taken from Adobe’s website, this is what Lightroom in general does for you:
- Get the highest possible quality from every pixel in your images using state-of-the-art editing tools.
- Easily showcase your work to friends, family, and clients. Craft elegant photo books and share your photographs on social networks or in web galleries, slideshows, prints, and more.
- Manage your entire photo collection in a visual library that makes it quick and easy to organize, find, and select your images
The new features in Lightroom 4 are as follows:
- Highlight and shadow recovery brings out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
- Photo book creation with easy-to-use elegant templates.
- Location-based organization lets you find and group images by location, assign locations to images, and display data from GPS-enabled cameras.
- White balance brush to refine and adjust white balance in specific areas of your images.
- Additional local editing controls let you adjust noise reduction and remove moiré in targeted areas of your images.
- Extended video support for organizing, viewing, and making adjustments and edits to video clips.
- Easy video publishing lets you edit and share video clips on Facebook and Flickr®.
- Soft proofing to preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
- Email directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.
You can download the beta version of Adobe Lightroom 4 and have a play (test) until March 31st 2012 (you will need an Adobe account)…enjoy!