Digital image processing tips for Photoshop and Lightroom
Note: Even though the software used in some of these videos is fairly old now, the techniques still apply to later versions up to and beyond Photoshop CC.
This is an almost endless topic so I will cover the basics for various adjustments made on an everyday basis in Adobe Photoshop and remember, these should be practically the same in the cheaper version…Adobe Photoshop Elements. Please see the videos below.
- Sharpening Photoshop
- Colour Saturation Photoshop
- Levels, curves and contrast Photoshop
- Cloning and healing (removing blemishes, stains etc). Photoshop
- Black and white conversion Photoshop
- Resizing for web, email and phone using Photoshop, Lightroom and ACDSee
- Adding borders Photoshop
- Correcting distortion Photoshop
Next Page – Printing