Make The Most of Your DSLR and Learn to Sell Stock Photography Online
Stock Photography Courses – Learn Stock Photography
Note: Full course details now available here: Selling Stock Images Online Course
Stock photography is a huge and expanding industry and now with the accessibility and lower costs of DSLR’s, anybody can take a slice of this multi-million dollar industry! It is just a matter of understanding how the whole thing works.
- Got a half decent DSLR?
- Have some spare time now and then?
- Ever thought how you can earn money from your camera?
After being an active part of this addictive and booming industry for the past 5 years and having some success in most areas (traditional, microstock, client request, footage) I thought it was time to hold a course down here in sunny Weymouth in Dorset to help others. We will use both studio equipment and “bare bones” kit out on location to show you how to make the most of what is all around you!
Here is what we cover over this 2 day stock photography course:
- Traditional vs. Microstock
- Exclusive or Non Exclusive?
- Go it alone?
- Licensed, Royalty Free or Rights Managed
- The Images, concepts, topics and subjects
- Composition, macro, wide, cropped etc
- Camera Settings
- RAW/Jpeg Processing
- Photoshop, Finishing touches and attention to detail
- Keywording and adding info
- Upload only your best
- Competition and inspiration
- Setting up your own studio
- Copyright, Trademarks and the Law
- Getting seen
- Staying ahead of the game/Moving on/Future Proofing
We have now held a couple of courses with students having great success already! If you are interested, please get in touch using the form below or go to our main stock course page for more information. Each course will hold around 6-8 students and we can also help with accommodation.
The price will be £245 for the two days (plus accommodation) and once you put some effort in, you should be looking to earn at least that every month…residually! Above all, we always have a fun weekend.
So, I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you on one of our stock photography courses in Dorset over the next few weeks or months.
…you will be amazed at what sells and what doesn’t!