The eBook With Everything You Need To Know
Start Your Own Photography Business and Learn How To Finally Escape The Rat Race and Do Something You Love For a Living
It doesn’t matter where you are, who you are, what kit you currently have, how much money you have (or don’t have), this book is for you as long as you have the desire to do this…
When starting a photography business, whether home based or studio based, you need to plan your business around your finances, family, demographics, experience and most importantly, your goals. You then decide how quickly or slowly you wish to take things.
Once you have done that and you are up and running, I can guarantee you will have found your nirvana as you spend each day doing what you love for a living…there is no better feeling!
- Are you fed up with earning the exact same amount each month?
- Would you like to sack your boss?
- Do you dream of using your camera and photography skills to earn good money?
- Do you think setting up a photography business is too difficult?
- How would you like to turn your passion and hobby into a successful, thriving business?
You are probably reading this because you have recently decided that you wish to turn your photographic exploits into a full or part-time photography business…finally doing something you love for a living and only having yourself to answer to.
Maybe you think that you need a fully equipped studio, a big investment in photography gear or a huge wad of cash to set up a photography business? What if I told you all you needed was a camera, lens, passion and determination to get started?
You can start as small as you like and before you know it you could be earning enough to expand your photography business, buy all that great gear you have dreamt about and wake up every day with a smile on your face!
Testimonial from a “one to one”, 1 day course attendee:
Hi Nick, I’ve just been reading through your eBook on The Business of Photography and once again, you’ve managed to stun me!! I’m only a dozen pages in and already it has me mesmerised, anticipating the next page!
So much has happened so far and SO much planned for next year! All being well, I’ll be a full time Pro Photographer by the end of 2014! Just wanted to say thank you for your inspiration and phenomenal ability to push and encourage, even when you’re not here!! Lol! Ash Peters
I have now set up my own business of photography 3 times in 25 years. Once in London, once in southern Spain and now in Dorset back in the UK. Each time I have learnt new things that I missed first time around and I discovered new ways to do things using modern techniques and technology that saved both time and money as well as making new mistakes and learning from them.
This eBook covers how to:
- Use Google Ads effectively
- Use proven SEO (search engine optimisation) techniques to get your website found for free
- Leverage the time of others with a reciprocal agreement to bring in business
- Use social media to get ahead
- Price your business services effectively to match your demographics and economic climate
- Get finance if needed
- Do certain things every day to set your business on autopilot
- Find work almost anywhere…
This new book from All Things Photography covers everything you need to know about starting your own successful photography business and a whole lot more besides. We don’t just cover the various ways you can make money, we teach you how to attack the business from all angles ensuring your success and this is something you mustdo!
This 150 page eBook includes:
- Preface – An Introduction
- Getting started
- Formulate/Define a Plan/Details
- Visualise It/Imagination/Desire/Dare to Dream!
- Ally Yourself with Others…
- Self Control/Assume Responsibility
- Decision Making
- You (A Pleasing Personality…Attitude and Appearance)
- Service/Follow Up/Support
- Knowledge, Education, Qualifications and Experience
- References and Testimonials
- Work for Free?
- Quality, Quantity and Spirit
- Health and Wellness
- Advertising/Word of Mouth/Referrals/Affiliates/Joint Ventures
- Marketing and Branding – What Floats Your Boat…Weddings, Portraits etc?
- Shows and Exhibitions
- Internet/Websites/Online Presence
- Networking/Social Media
- Freebies and Loss Leaders
- Trading Services
- The Butterfly Effect
- Create a Portfolio
- Ways to Make Money with Photography
- Equipment and Costing
- Taxes/ Accounting/Type of Business
- Launching your Business/Business Plan/Financing
- Forward Planning/Always Think Ahead/Expand/Diversify
- Don’t Give Up!
- Questions from Readers
So as you can see, starting your own photography business is not just about taking photos and hoping for referrals or placing an ad in the local paper and hope it is enough to bring in the work.
The methods and ideas given in this book when all used together should propel you and your business at light speed towards success.
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Luck may have played a part in other people’s success (right place, right time and all that) but unless you are prepared to sit around and wait (hope) for that to happen to you, you had best get to work. You don’t just work hard if you want the financial freedom you have been dreaming about…you need to work smart!
Do it right, work hard and that freedom will come!
Once you have read this book, if you are not buzzing with ideas and enthusiasm, I will give you your money back (within 30 days) no questions asked!
BUY NOW $47 (Or see offer below)
One portrait sitting or even just one large reprint order will pay for this book…you have nothing to lose!
As an added bonus for a limited time, if you buy our “How to Sell Stock Photos” eBook when you buy this book, you get a special combined price of $65 for the two books instead of $94…a saving of $29!
Buy Both Books for Just $65
“The Business of Photography – Start Your Own Photography Business” is a quick and simple download. Paypal is used as a secure, authorized billing agent for your security. Your credit card is validated through Paypal’s ordering system and once payment is made, you are re-directed to a download page where you can retrieve the book and start learning straight away. The eBook is in PDF format (free PDF reader available online) with a file size of approximately 2.87MB. Download times vary according to your internet connection (less than 2 minutes with ADSL/Broadband).
We use a secure server to process your order
Please Note: If you would prefer to pay by cheque (check),
please contact me and I will e-mail you the postal address.
About the Author: Nick Stubbs is a professional, full time photographer and the owner and creator of various websites designed to teach and train photographers at all levels:
This book is the culmination of 1 year of research, 5 years of marketing training and more than 10 years of experience running various successful businesses, mostly around the world of the photography business.