Tough, Durable and Easy to Use
The Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera for boys and girls!
- Wondering what to buy the kids for Christmas or Birthdays?
- Wondering what you can spend your hard-earned cash on that won’t be in bits within two days?
- Looking for something that will not only keep them amused for hours but also teach them something worthwhile and stimulate their little neurons?
Get them the Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera – Check out the short video…
My two kids (4 and 2 years old) currently use our “old” point and shoot digital camera that cost €350. It is now pretty much worthless although it still just about works.
The eldest has even been know to play with my Canon DSLR…perish the thought!
Although I certainly don’t want to stop them from learning about and enjoying photography…this has to stop…my heart won’t take it!
Please welcome the new Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera…thank you Fisher Price! This is on our Christmas list for both children (saves the arguments…one pink camera and one blue camera).
Not only will your kids enjoy themselves for hours on end at birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving or at anytime…you will have the moment recorded though the eyes of your kids.
We have tons of space used up on our PC from photographs that our children have taken and this new camera that is virtually indestructible has made our day. It is on this years Christmas list!
The Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera is easy to use and tough enough for them to take anywhere. What better way to get your kids thinking creatively than letting them take, view and even print their own photos?
Here are the cameras main features:
- 1.3″ colour LCD preview screen that lets children instantly see their newly taken pictures
- Two-eye viewing to make it easy to look through the cameras viewfinder
- Sturdy, tough, dual handgrips ensure a steady shot
- Large buttons that make it easy for their little hands to use
- The Camera Controls are simple for kids to understand with no reading needed
- Best of all, the Kid Tough Camera is built with a durable, kid-tough design.
- Built-in automatic flash
- Storage for over 60 pictures with its 8 MB built-in memory
- SD memory card slot available for increased storage capacity (SD is card sold separately)
- 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- USB output cord for computer connection
- CD with digital camera software
- Wrist strap
Camera is compatible with Windows 2000 or higher and Mac computers.
Requires 4 x “AA” (LR6) alkaline batteries and also includes 1 lithium battery (CR2032).
Photo software requirements:
- OS – Windows 2000/ME/XP
- Hardware – Pentium Class 500 MHz processor or more
- 75 MB of hard drive space recommended