Blowout Sale to Make Money for Demanding Habit…
No, I am not a junkie or alcoholic, but I am a drone pilot and that costs money.
I need to raise £2000 tout suite (to fund my growing aerial video obsession business, so I am having a major clear out.
Not only that, I have recently moved to new offices and during the move, I realised just how much gear I have that I don’t use that much any more.
Even though all this is quite cathartic, it still wrenches a little because anyone that knows me, knows I love my gadgets and camera gear.
All of these items are for sale at the price stated (which is fairly low as I want to sell these quickly)…prices don’t include postage which we can work out once bought but you can probably “guestimate” yourself.
If you want more information or images of any item, please let me know but I have been very honest and up front in my descriptions.
On the whole, I am known for really looking after my equipment (something my kids could learn from ; ) so it has all been used, cleaned and stored lovingly from new.
If you are interested in any of these items, please contact me through this site or call me on 07518 359223.
The first item wrenches the most, I love my 5D Mark II’s as they have served me well over the years. I have another though which I have vowed never to sell because I love the simplicity and image quality so much.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II (boxed with all bits) – £600 for quick sale – Very good condition, approx 48k actuation’s, minor marks on rear screen. Clean images, clean body, perfect working order.
Canon EF 15mm f2.8 (no box) – £275 for quick sale – Cool lens, great condition, some marks on front lens element but doesn’t affect the photos. Rear element mint, rest of lens in excellent condition. Has both caps but no box…will be packaged well for delivery.
Taken with this lens (click for larger image)…
Go Pro HD Hero 3 Black Edition (boxed) – £220 for quick sale. Camera in A1 condition, housing has small signs of use but lens port immaculate. Comes with a tripod mount, 2 extra batteries and charger (for two batteries).
Current Price on Amazon:
Feiyu Tech G3 3-Axis Gimbal for Go Pro 3/4 (boxed-mint, cost £230) – £140 for quick sale. Comes with extension rod (cost £40).
Sony HDR SR1 Handycam 1080p HD Video Camcorder (boxed – cost £1,360) – £350 for quick sale (bargain with all the extras!!!) – Includes
- Sony HDR SR1 Video Camera (very good condition, two marks on touch screen where main menus are accessed otherwise works and looks great)
- Sony directional hot-shoe microphone (excellent condition)
- Sony Bluetooth microphone (cool mic, excellent condition)
- Sony wide angle conversion lens (excellent condition).
- ALSO SEE UNDERWATER HOUSING BELOW…
The Sony HDR-SR1 AVC HD 30GB Hard-Disc Handycam Camcorder was the industry’s first direct to Hard Disc Drive, AVCHD camcorder. The HDR-SR1 shoots in genuine 1080i resolution, for real unparalleled HDTV clarity. Its professional quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens captures brilliant images with life like color and tones, while the 2.1-megapixel CMOS processes faster than a CCD for richer color and better detail. The Progressive Shutter System supplies digital still images with excellent definition and sharpness.
- Record high-definition video on a HDD with AVCHD technology
- ClearVid CMOS sensor for high-quality HD or SD images
- 3.5-inch widescreen hybrid touch-panel Clear Photo LCD
- Professional 30mm Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens
- HDMI, USB 2.0, component, and composite connectivity
This camcorder comes with a variety of features, including 80x digital zoom, 16:9 widescreen mode, a hot shoe, a USB 2.0 interface, and Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. In addition, this camcorder features a 30 gig hard drive, so you can download directly to your favorite video software, without bothering with tapes.
- 10x Optical 80x Digital Zoom
- Equipped with a 10x optical zoom that lets you close-in on your subject with a pure optical quality, and the 80x digital zoom that lets you go all the way out for incredible close-ups.
- 1/3″ CMOS Sensor
- The CMOS sensor has nearly 2 million effective pixels that provide incredible clarity. It delivers faster image processing than a CCD, meaning richer color, greater detail, and less glare from objects.
- 3.5″ Wide Hybrid LCD
- You can use the monitor to check wide-angle shots in digital HD. Because it is a hybrid system, you can still see the LCD monitor outside, even on the brightest and most sunny days. With its 211,000 pixels, the pictures are extra clear and rich for easy detailed viewing.
- 16:9 Widescreen Recording Mode
- 16:9 recording mode uses the full width of its CCD to capture video in actual widescreen for superior playback on home theater systems and PC monitors. Just click the Widescreen Button and switch effortlessly from 4:3 to 16:9.
- High Quality Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T Lens
- High resolution video starts with the finest glass lens appropriate to the camera. The HDR-SR1 has a Carl Zeiss designed lens, a world leader in optical technology. With the most advanced glass composition and the most efficient anti-reflective coatings, this HDV camera captures the sharpest most detailed pictures in the most compact design available.
- Super SteadyShot Picture Stabilization
- This advanced version of Sony’s SteadyShot system controls an even higher range of shake and vibration frequencies, to achieve an even higher level of smoothness, without degradation of video.
- Super NightShot Plus Infrared System
- The Super NightShot Plus Infrared System lets you capture natural-looking video from distances as great as twenty feet.
- Active Interface Shoe
- This hot shoe gives you the option of adding accessories such as lights, flashes, and microphones to the camcorder. These accessories can also communicate and draw power from the camcorder through the Active Interface Shoe.
- Memory Stick DUO Media Slot
- The Memory Stick DUO Media is 1/3 the size of the standard sized Memory Stick media, while offering the same benefits and capabilities.
Underwater Housing for HDR SR1 (boxed, mint – cost £800) – £250 for super quick sale. Excellent condition and is for the Sony HDR SR1 camera. Cost £800 new and has only been used a few times. The footage taken underwater has sold on stock sites a number of times…
This can be used for any number of shooting environments, not just underwater. Boating, filming jet-skis, snorkelling, shooting in the rain etc…
Ewa Marine U-BXP 100 Housing for most DSLR’s – Canon EOS 1D, 1Ds Series as well as the Nikon D300, D800, D3, D4 and Canon 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, EOS 1DX and similar cameras, with most of the professional wide angle lenses currently on the market (in original bag – cost £330) – £150 for quick sale. This will fit most Canon EOS DSLR’s with a speedlight on but I used it with the 5D Mark II on many occasions (with flash too). I have sold a lot of stock photos using this housing but I don’t get in the sea much these days. Great for rainy shoots, swimming pools, snorkeling or diving. Will go to 50 metres or 150 feet underwater.
A Ewa-Marine U-BXP100 was used to protect the Canon 5D Mark III for all the underwater shots seen in this video…
EF-M43 manual adapter – Cheap, manual adapter that will allow Canon EF lenses to be used on Micro 4/3rds cameras. Fully manual, no autofocus etc. £20.
Original cost for all – £5300. Total wanted – £2000. Job lot if quick – £1,850